Please use this form to book a visit or stay at the Northside Club.
Bookings are tentative until confirmed by email by the Club. We reserve the right to decline any request.
Note: Booked dates must coincide with weekends listed in the events section of our website. For these weekends usually one or two night stays are available – in Friday, out Sunday, or for sites, in Saturday, out Sunday. Extended stays maybe possible over long weekends.
Day visits may either be on the Saturday or Sunday – dependant on the social/sport activities planned. We can advise as to the most suitable.
Conditions Applicable to Visiting Northside.
- We are in a ‘remote’ area – no shops, limited facilities, sorry – no potable water for topping up vans. . Bring everything, including food, drink, towels, sunscreen etc. and take your rubbish home.
- You require your own linen when the Cabin is booked.
- No pets allowed. Assistance animals (registered guide dogs) permitted for the disabled – please let us know in advance if this is applicable to you.
- You will have access to our facilities – walking tracks, pool (subject to weather), tennis court, club house facilities, BBQ’s etc.
- Nudity – yes we are a nudist club, subject to weather we expect all to be nude. Nudity is mandatory in the pool. We understand first time visitors new to social nudity may take time before they are comfortable to disrobe. NB – with respect for our neighbours, nudity is not permitted between our gate and the welcome sign on the first rise.
- You agree to our code of conduct – specifically be respectful to others, disrespectful behaviour is not tolerated at Northside.
- We value our privacy, please do not disclose our address or the identity of members or visitors to others.
- Photography no photography of others allowed. Our club photographer may take pictures – but will always ask permission first.
- Approval must be obtained in advance for each and every visit to Northside.
- Most social events occur during the evening, if you are time constrained and can only visit during the day then we can recommend options where planned events may be held to maximise your interaction with members.
- Fire Safety – Northside is located in a bush environment, on days of Total Fire Ban in the North Central Fire District you should consider your safety and whether or not you should attend.