Northside Country Club is one of the oldest member owned and operated nudist clubs in Australia. We started in 1959 as the Brunswick Sun and Health Club, but by the mid 1960’s had become known as Northside Country Club. Several years later Northside became an Incorporated Association.
Throughout our history our membership has been made up of couples, families and singles. We have always represented the full spectrum of age, size and types; from business executives, professionals and trades people, to the self-employed and retired folks. A very important part of Northside is to preserve the anonymity, privacy and security of all our members.
Northside is a family orientated nudist club that welcomes all like-minded people warmly. We focus on memberships for couples and families. Single membership is subject to gender balance protocols.
Members are expected to assist in tasks around the club; to participate in working bees; and to keep their own sites and the grounds in a clean and tidy state. Our biggest expectation from members is that they respect the feelings of others.
Although we are member focused, we also enjoy having like minded families, couples and singles wishing to try or expand their nudist lifestyle visit our club during social weekends.
This is a sampling of feedback received from recent visitors to Northside:-
- “Very friendly welcoming people. Peaceful grounds. Looking forward to returning in the future.”
- “We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Northside. We found everyone more than helpful, very warm and welcoming and extremely pleasant. We will definitely be back again. Thank you to all for a great fun and relaxing weekend. We will definitely recommend Northside to all.”
- “This was my first social nudity experience and I must say every single member and visitor at Northside was so warm and welcomed me with open arms. I was so nervous but I was made to feel safe welcome and genuinely wanted there. Thanks NCC and I will be back and can’t wait.”
- “I felt free, relaxed and un-judged. The hospitality I experienced was first class. What a great collective of wonderful people with a magnificent club in which they are, and deservingly proud of. Thank you Northside, I can’t wait for my next opportunity to visit.”
- “A lovely relaxed bush environment. The people were welcoming and easy chat with. The pool was clean and beautiful. Walking in the bush in total freedom was a pleasure. Great place.”
To this day Northside has continued its association with the Australian Naturist Federation. Check out their website for further information on the ANF.
Interested in visiting? Contact us to arrange a visit during one of our social events. Bookings are essential! We can offer unpowered camping sites suitable for motor homes, caravans, campers or tents. For those without on board power we also have a limited number of powered sites. Camping not your thing! We also have a basic cabin and on-site van available – see the accommodation section for more details.
Click here for the current weather conditions near the Northside Country Club.
Click here for the current fire danger ratings in the North Central Fire District